February 3, 2014

Tiny Dancer Moves With Esme.






 Esme , " I am on my Cat Trapeze. LP is cooing at me. She is calling me her Tiny Dancer. It is one of my pet names.She wants me to dance for her."











 Esme , " It's true. I haven't given her any Tiny Dancer Moves for a very long time. And I DO look adorable when I dance for her. Alrighty then, all that cooing has convinced me to turn on the charm!












 Esme , " Here is my tiniest Tiny Dancer move.I look teeny tiny because I weigh not quite four pounds (in case you have forgotten!)"











 Esme , " The rest of my dance moves will be free style!











Esme , " This move is called, Searching for the Sun."






















Esme , " Well that was AMAZING . I was able to get a big smile out of LP. She looks happy now. I hope you also enjoyed my Tiny Dancer moves!"









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo












17 comments:

  1. Esme you are the most purrfect Tiny Dancer ever with never a paw in the wrong position.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think kitty dancing is the perfect way to a human's heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the moves like Jagger! And wow, only 4 pounds?! I can't even picture that. My kitty siblings are 11 and 16 pounds, so we're used to big kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Querida Esme, você arrancou sorrisos e suspiros de mim também. Você é muito fofa!
    Adri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful Tiny Dancer moves, you could do this professionally. :-)

    BTW, tell your human that not only did ours get those 2 sets of leftover winter flannel (THICK!) sheets for $9 at Target, she got 600-thread count sheets for $30 at Giant Tiger. Seriously. (Giant Tiger is an otherwise cr*ppy junky discount store, but wow, sometimes you can find a good bargain.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMC, Esme! You are just the cutest! And what a little peanut you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that was near purrfect, Esme!! Encore :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme! Mommy thoughts me was tiny (me weighs in around 5 lbs) and yous is even tinyer! Wowzers!
    Oh yes...Jo-Jo sends your brother Levon much love! All me hears these days is how WONDERFUL your brother Levon is....
    Is that happening there too?
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo, Esme! We are all smiling at your Tiny Dancer moves, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiny, Tiny Dancer - I love you! Your moves are charming and I thank you for sharing them with not only LP but us, too.

    You are a little Bit of Honey!

    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, well it's quite obvious to us that your moves are in the Expert Category! Score: 10-10-10!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Esme, you are just so petite and darling. Big things do come in small packages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Squeee. You are not only the tiniest dancer but the tiniest kitty. Mommy says that she wants to jump right through the computer and kiss you all over. We say, better you than any of us. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)