February 4, 2014

Squeaky Speaky Squirrel with Malou.





 Squirrel, " Daddyman made an arch in a box and LP turned the box upside down then threw me in to see who would take the bait."










 Malou , " I see you beautiful , little squirrel."













 Squirrel , " I want you to make me feel as though I am the only squirrel in the world."

Malou, " Did my squeaky toy just talk?!"










 Squirrel , " You remind me of a Cat I once knew."










 Malou , " Sniff. Sniff. Look Squirrel. . . I know you are not real!"











 Squirrel, " But you are not completely convinced, correct? "










 Malou , " This Squirrel has me hypnotized!"










Malou , " Look  Squirrel, if you are real , I'll give you a five seconds head start. Then I am going to start whapping the baloney out of you! "










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



*Note: Malou sends a warm thank you to Colehaus Cats. This is her favourite toy now.

16 comments:

  1. What a cute little squirrel playmate Malou - have fun.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Did nip (in the squirrel) have anything to do with those big eyes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Malou! You sure brought a big smile over here at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The squirrel had better head out. Malou looks like she means business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go squirrel, go!!!
    Hehehehehe!
    Love U.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH we want to see the whap-o-rama event!Ring side seats pleez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let us know when you start whapping, Malou, because we wanna get some of that baloney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Malou, you have our hearts! *whispers* Your squirrel has a brother over here that we love too! Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you end up whapping the baloney out of that cute little squirrel, Malou?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mopmmy here:

    I wanted to come here and Katie said it was OK as long as I watched my manners.

    I wanted to say that each of your dear babies here shown, kitties and woofies are absolutely a joy to me (and to Katie).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just too, too cute and funny. Malou really does look mesmerized by the end of the photos. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, we really like your new Squirrel friend and we are glad you are such good pals!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)