February 6, 2014

Queen in training with Malou.




 Malou , " Hi there! This is my new gig. Can you guess where I am?"










 Malou , " On the bookshelf! It makes LP all crazypants!! She doesn't want me to slip and bring the entire unit down. She is a bit of a drama queen. Do you have a place like that in your home? You know, where you hang out while the hoomans squirm?"









 Malou , " I'll let you in on a little secret! I'm training to be , The Queen!"











 Malou , " I AM pretty high up. Oh LP! Stop blubbering! "













Malou , " Let me tell you something else. . .  training to be The Queen of the Bookshelf , is a powerful thing!"













Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Malou we hope you don't fall from up there on the bookshelf. We don't have anywhere as high as that in doors but Mum holds her breath when we jump off our roof onto the fence!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou, we think you can already claim that title. Just about everything we do when we are in the house, except napping, makes Mom nervous. We love trouble! Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mes would loves to share a basket with yous Levon!
    Nibbles
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I like to walk on top of the stove and my Mom has a FIT!!!! I never go up there when it is hot, (I'm smarter than that!) but my Mom thinks that one day I will!!! Good job my furiend! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou, você fez sua mamãe ter um ataque hehehe. Nós também gostamos de fazer isso, nossa humana fica realmente nervosa quando queremos brincar atrás da Tv ou em cima do armário.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mom doesn't like us on top of the china cabinet. We don't know why...there's plenty of room up there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazypants! Hey, I know crazypants! I have been there, too! You be a good Queen and take care way up there!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great spot yous has Malou!
    Mes has stopped by to asks yous to stop by my blog, mes is inviting all of yous to my Sunshine Picnic and me would likes yous to brings some salmon! Mes hopes yous can comes!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spot Malou ! And pretty Raspberry on the last picture ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)