February 28, 2014

Helping to rearrange.





 Levon , " Hmmm.I think LP would appreciate my moving that somewhere else. I wonder if I can reach it?!"









 Levon , " Oh hey! You caught me helping LP do a bit of reorganising."










 Levon, " I know she finds me to be exceptionally helpful! She doesn't even have to ask!"











 Levon , " See the tunnel behind me? I rolled that out from another room. And did you notice the blanket on the floor by my left? I put it there."












Levon , " I often wonder what LP would do without me. My redistributing skills are truly phenomenal!"













Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo





15 comments:

  1. What would your LP do without all your help Levon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LP couldn't possible decorate without your assistance, Levon!

    Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to help Momma decorate ALL the time. Can you believe that she heaps all toys together in ugly baskets? I artistically spread them around the floor, and it looks SO much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great skills in decorating and rearranging rooms, LP should be happy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a boon, Levon. An absolute boon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better be careful, Levon! LP might put you to work since you're so good a redistributing things :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Levon, you are truly phenomenal, too!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon, what a great decorator you are. You need to have your own show on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should get a job as a professional house flipper :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure knows how to decorate , Levon !!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon,
    you have a flair for interior design.
    Signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Levon! between the 2 of us we could create the purrfect kitty chaos!
    Kitten Nibbles
    Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Levon, you have real flair and panache! LP is lucky to have you to help her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Levon, the expressions on your face are priceless as if you are surprised that you were caught in the act of looking for trouble. MOL! Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)