February 19, 2014

Cat Grass with Esme.







Esme , " The cat grass in our stool is sprouting or springing up again! It reminds me of Spring springing in all its' lush greenery!"








Esme , " Suddenly my head is full of Spring images. Like these cheerful daffodils."









Esme , " And these powder blue robin eggs."









 Esme , " Cat grass, you put a spell on me!"










Esme , " My head is full of sunshine and blue skies now."








 Esme , " I can almost see butterflies flitting through your grasses."

















Esme , " And is that a little robin I see on a tree branch overhead?!"








 Esme , " I love little robins!"










 Esme , " Cat grass, I am going to sit by your magical greenery as the rain echos on my rooftop."










Esme , " And I'm going to dream about that cheerful, darling robin and I'm going to pretend that. . . ."


 
 
 
 
 



 
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
SEE YOU SOON.
the critters in the cottage xo
 
 
 
 
 




15 comments:

  1. Esme, nós também já estamos ansiosos pela a mudança de estação.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme everything is green here too but unfortunately it is mostly moss after all the rain that has fallen this winter.
    Have a dream that you are chasing Mr Robin while you wait for Mr Spring.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme, thank you for the sweetness that is you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish my Mom would grow some cat grass for me! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice thoughts! You're getting us in the mood for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme, we've had visions of spring, too. Unfortunately, I don't think we are completely through with winter :(

    You are so dainty with your cat grass. I've always had to get grass cuttings for my cats--they'd pull it out of the container!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Esme, that grass looks so yummy. We know that you are enjoying it.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat grass makes you have sweet dreams of spring ! We should try it instead of catnip.. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! We've seen our first lamb of the year! :) Lovely pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme, we are crossing our paws that the cat grass will bring spring with it.

    the robin photos… that's a European robin! We didnt' know you had them over your way!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. We sure hope spring gets here soon! This cold weather isn't any fun. Enjoy your cat grass, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, we hope spring isn't far away! We're so tired of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esme, thanks for bringing spring to us! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's all any of us can do…pretend. We don't think Spring is on the schedule for this year. At least you all have that lovely cat grass in the house. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. ༺CAT GRASS༻ :)

    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)