February 10, 2014

Breakfast!!


LP , " BRRRREAKKKFAAAAAST!!"








Levon , "  Geesh! What took you so long?!!"









 Mitalee , " Could you bring it to me, please? I don't want to move. I'm busy watching the traffic go by and I wouldn't want to miss a single car!"










 Malou , " Don't give me that wet stuff again! Cause I refuse to eat breakfast unless it goes crunch, crunch, crunch!"












 Esme , " Please! Get that stink away from me! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep in on my nice, toasty warm radiator?!"












Levon , " Don't worry! Just go ahead and serve efurryone's breakfast up. I'll scramble (before you can grab and contain me) to eat all the leftovers. . . and that would include all the food yet to be touched...  no problem. . .  and you are very welcome! "














Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. Everyone has their own ideas on breakfast, huh? MOL, sounds like Levon isn't picky though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute...that radiator looks mighty comfy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom is so lucky to have you to eat all the leftovers up Levon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Levon, Nicki would help you eat the leftovers, no problem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The human thinks it is probably best she only has me to deal with at breakfast time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WEll you kitties look just like all the gang that live here. They all want and need to have different foods so it is so interesting trying to serve this herd. Hope all you cuties have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Levon, purrsonally we thinks you are providing a very valuable service to your Mama and not letting Num-Nums go to waste! Rock on little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon! Yous EXACTLY likes Jo-Jo!!! Yous Two would bes fighting over the scraps if yous lived in the same house!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie
    PS Jo-Jo is being a pest, mes is hoping Mommy lets her comes and visits Levon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!!! Good job they've got you Levon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL!!! Levon = Allie and Malou = Maxwell. Yep, we can identify!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Breakfast for the brood looks like fun! lol
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMC…Mom is laughing her head off. She does that same shout at 8:30 every morning. Astrid is the one-cat clean-up crew at our house after Lisbeth, Calista and Mauricio try to steal as much of the other cats' food as possible. And Fiona almost always turns up her nose at the wet food and most of the time doesn't bother to show up at all. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The MommY: Sounds like my house!

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. My mom-person say´s she is glad that I´m the only cat when it´s time for breakfast , because she is soooo tired in the mornings :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. My mom-person say´s she is glad that I´m the only cat when it´s time for breakfast , because she is soooo tired in the mornings :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)