December 11, 2013

The Real Toy In The Room.




 Levon , " So , when LP sheepishly attempted to distract me with a nevertheless fanciful and fantastic toy (see yesterday's post) she was decorating for the holidays in the hopes that I would stay out of her way. As if! Now I will show you the REAL toy in the room! Look at these sweet, dangling owls. They are screeching out my name!"







Levon , " Leeevonnn...come and play with us the owls called out!"









Levon , " This reminds me of the infamous "Easter Tree" LP set up. Do you remember? Guess she didn't learn her lesson then."










 Levon , " That's correct little owl. I will toy play with you!"

















 Levon , " Please Cod. Let her add a few colourful baubles for me to seriously bat around! "





Later that afternoon. . .



 Levon , " Did my wish come true?"









 Levon , " Shiny, little baubles I see you!"










 Levon , " Red is definitely my colour , you adorable little bauble!
















 Levon , " I can't believe my hooman is this clueless! Did I win the jackpot for slow learner or what?!!"








Levon , " Maybe tomorrow she will build the great, big, sparkly tree. Then I can climb it like last year. I can't wait!"










Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




11 comments:

  1. Oh Levon,
    you lucky kitty! A toy just for you with wee birds and shiny balls.
    You must have been a very good feline this year.
    How do you do it?
    With envy and admiration,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levon we hope you can go tree climbing soon and gather all the pretty baubles to hide until you get bribed with treats to find them again!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's a Class A kitty toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got your own baubles to play with! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, Levon. That does look like lots of fun!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Santa came early to YOUR house, Levon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC! Levon, you did hit the jackpot! Look at all those fun things to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon, you are such a character and your wish DID come true...can you make some wishes for us...we'll pay you in nip! We love the tree, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you actually climbed in the BIG green tree last year ?!
    I´m not sure I dare to do that , because my mom-person have a waterbottle standing in the livingroom now when the CATmastree have came up :(
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Levon! You get cool things to bat around! That's so AMAZINGLY pawesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon, that looks like the bestest Cat Toy Tree ever! Mommy now puts the big tree with the breakable ornaments behind closed doors, and we can only see it if she or dad are with us in the room. Kitties from the past have spoiled it for us. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)