November 18, 2013

Making Wine with Levon.






 Levon , " I am in Daddyman's home office. In his newspaper basket!"










 Levon , " This is where he keeps all the newspapers he means to read. At some point. When he has a moment. They collect quickly! "










 Levon, " I like to stomp around inside the basket. I call it making wine. Newspaper wine!"










 Levon, " The basket rocks from left to right while I am making my newspaper wine. It isn't particularly stable."










 Levon , " That's part of the fun!"











Levon , " And I know Daddyman appreciates the pummeled and wrinkled papers when my work is done.That's when I ask myself , what would he do without me ?!! "










Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. I came to say thank you so much for the visit with loving comments when we lost our sweet boy. So appreciated and helped us so much. Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levon, you are a perfect Daddy's helper. By the way, is it you or Esme who has a bassinet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levon, you are doing such a good job of wrinkling those papers. We know the Dad appreciates that a whole bunch. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! You´re a great newspaper assistant!!! Your Daddy is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind of you to squash those papers down so Daddyman can get more in there Levon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're having fun at least!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do good work, Levon. Your efforts make the newspapers more pliable during reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon, what skills you have! You could get a good job in the Okanagan Wine Country and get paid in crunchies...we know you would love that! (What a fun, adorable post!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, in fact, Levon, it looks like he has actually read those papers. All thanks to you!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's pretty good, Levon. Do your feets get all black from stomping those newspapers and making wine??

    ReplyDelete
  11. What would any of us do without you, Levon, you little old wine maker, you! Silly Boy!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see that you are doing a grreat work , Levon !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)