November 19, 2013

Esme and the tea rose plant.




 Esme , " I have been very un-coperative with the flashy box lately. I see it and I duck , run , turn , lower my eyes, twist and dance! Anything to photo bomb the outcome. But today I decided to stick around."










 Esme , " It's been some time since I was last on the blog and I wouldn't want you to miss me too much!"









 Esme , " This tea rose plant doesn't taste as good as it looks!"










Esme , " Look! I'm not turning my head away flashy box! I'm glad I was able to have a little visit on the bloggie today.I'll try to be better about the flashy box catching my image in the future. Promise."










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo



10 comments:

  1. Hi Esme !
    Nice too see you , even if you hide in the Tea Rose plant :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme we are delighted to see you today (even if it's only bits and pieces of you)! We see you've found a tiny sun beam.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada querida Esme por colaborar com a caixa chamativo, eu amei ver seus lindos olhos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Esme you are exquisite!!!! Nice to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, we think you look lovely amongst the leaves of the tea rose plant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme! We're so glad you let us see you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for not hiding all of your cutness from the flashy box because that does hide it from us, too! So sweet to see you!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the boyz hearts are fluttering, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Esme, we missed seeing you for sure! What sweet pics of you and the tea rose. Hope that you will let LP get more pics of you again!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)