November 14, 2013

Checking for intruders with Leo.






 Leo, " I just came back inside after having been out on my balcony!"










 Leo , " I thought I heard a whoosh , swoosh, flutter , rustle. Do you know I have had a few birds fly into my room when the window is opened wide enough for me to be out on my balcony? They eventually find their way out . . . with my encouraging and persistant help of course. . . "










 Leo, " This is the reason I give a thorough sniff around when I come back inside. I am checking for possible intruders!"









 Leo, " It looks as though the coast is clear!"










Leo, " Thank Cod! It's a circus in here when birds fly in!"











Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh Leo, you can't be too careful there days! You are an excellent house guardian. xoxox (handsome too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re a great snoopervisor!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good security cat...do you, uh, ever catch one of those birdies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's best to be on your guard Leo as some of the birds can be very cheeky.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo,Deve ter sido muito divertido!
    Para aqueles pássaros você é um herói!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a great snoopervisor, Leo. Though having a circus might be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Leo! Intruders! I bet it was a circus with a bird flying in there and your committment to help it find it's way out! Yes!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it sounds like lot of fun with birds inside the house :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Cod Leo! You mean birdies fly into your room...how cool is that! Well for you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh we think we might like going to the circus if there are BURDZ there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)