October 8, 2013

Water for the birds. With Leo.






 Leo , " Today is a sunny day. LP is working on a painting in the foster room which means I can stay out on my balcony longer than usual."










 Leo, " After a few hours , I get a little thirsty...it is that warm out!"










 Leo , " I like to climb over my balcony and drink from the piggie trough LP has put out for the birds."










 Water for the birds.











Leo , " But LP scolds me when I do this. She says I could fall and hurt myself and not to climb onto the neighbouring ledge but to stay on my balcony!"









 Leo , " She will then unceremoniously pluck all eighteen pounds of me off the balcony and bring me inside."










 Leo, " And instruct me to drink from the inside bowl provided for me. I indulge her of course. I'm thirsty!"









Leo , " But I prefer water for the birds!"












Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Sigh, humans can be so overprotective.. I know I am! Still, that piggy is the cutest little water dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos. Have a lovely Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like to drink water from Tommy's bowl, Leo! Maybe it's teh different taste that makes it more delicious?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a big man cat! The human doesn't think she could pluck 18 pounds of cat from anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate, I prefer drinking DAKOTA'S water instead of having my own! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do these humans always think they know what's best for us Leo?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The other water is always better than ours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Léo (what a beautiful name)
    I'm EOS a french parisian girl.
    Maybe if you prefer water for he birds , one day you can fly like them :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Leo, sometimes it seems rules are for the birds! But they are to keep you safe, Sweet One. You be a good boy and drink inside - okay! LP is a good Mom for you, huh!

    Loving you,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. We bet that bird water has extra flavor in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Leo, we don't blames a guy for trying! But we would worry about you too, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bird water looks good to us, too, Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. TYpical humans to scold when you are having fun *sigh*
    My mom scolds on me when I drink water from the watering can.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have become quite fond of our fountain, but otherwise we like any old scummy water we can find. Drives Mom crazy! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)