October 4, 2013

Thank You and Malou .






 Malou , " I am supposed to thank everyone who wished Daddyman a Happy Birthday yesterday. Thank you Everyone! You each made Daddyman's birthday that much more special :)  "











 Malou , " Now , let's get down to the business at hand."












 Malou , " Some of you know that Clooney's Mama from Clooney's Num-Num Fund was here visiting us last weekend. She pedaled  generously brought us some potent nip that made us zoom around the room.Everycat with the exception of Mitalee who as our Queen, must maintain her dignity at all times, zoomed! Now do you remember the visit?"










 Malou , " Well , what wasn't mentioned about the visit is that Clooney's Mama took an inordinate amount of photos of little , ole me! I think she kinda , mighta , have a little crush on me. Is that possible?! Well we don't need to announce it to the entire world if it is. . .ok?!"










 Malou , " I have decided to pose for Clooney's Mama in order to make her smile. I'm posing for you Clooney's Mama!"









 Malou , " Here is  my best upside down bat pose just  for you!"












Malou , " I , of course , do not bite or suck blood the way a bat would!"



 
 
 
 
 
 


Malou , " I just thought of something. . . I hope Clooney and Neytiri don't mind that their Mama has a crush on me! "










Malou , " Maybe I should actually keep this to myself. Hmmm. I guess I already let the cat out of the bag...so to speak! Well, at the very least, let's just keep this between us , ok? No one else need know. . ."











Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

14 comments:

  1. We promise to keep mum about it, Malou! But of course, we understand. How could anyone resist YOU?!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you all. I will see if I can find an email for you so I can get notification when you post. I am so sorry not to have been here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou we are so pleased your Daddyman had a great birthday yeaterday. We are so glad Clooney's Mama brought you some potent nip so you could zoom even zoomier than before.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malou, you´re awesome!!!
    Have a delicious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sure you made Clooney's Mama's Day! Those are lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are glad to hear Daddyman had a great birthday.

    What a great treat: Potent nip and another adoring human :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet Clooney and Neytriri don't mind about their Mommy's crush on you, Malou. Heck, we think EVERYONE has a crush on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Daddyman !
    Hope he had a pawsome day :)
    Me too is sure you made Clooney´s mom´s day with all these cute photos on you <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cloon's Human: Oh Malou! Thank you for making my day and for the smiles, beautiful girl! Love your poses just for lil' ol' me! Gorgeous and oh-so-cute! Have a great weekend Critters! By the way, love your new blog header and look, it is super-cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou! Who could resist you! I enjoyed seeing all of your posing, too!
    Love,
    Lily, WA,USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMC! Malou...who couldn't have a little crush on you??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoops, I missed it, but happy belated birthday to your daddyman!
    You're adorable, darling, who wouldn't fall in love with you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Allie: Oh, your secret is safe with us.
    FaRADaY: HEY CLOONE---mmmpf!
    Allie: SERIOUSLY. It's safe. *holding paw over F's mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Malou, you certainly do like to pose. We can see why Clooney's mama was smitten with you. Our Mauricio is the poser around here, and his sis, Misty May, loves to be upside down. You're a pretty good combo of the two. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)