October 28, 2013

Favourite Chair.





 Malou , " Hi there! I am sitting on LP's favourite chair. It's very low to the ground and only the cats use it, but it is her favourite chair anyway. It's old she says. Very, very old."







 Malou , " Can you see the back of the chair and all the hanging threads? Some of the flower pattern has been scratched out. . . so to speak. I make my eyes big and round and insist I'm not the one clawing it all up! I understand it used to be all perfect and pristine before we cats came along but I'm innocent!"









 Malou , " Well, I suppose that should  be I'm innocent because . . . I'm not the ONLY one clawing it all up! Efurryone loves this chair , not just LP. It's where we like to leave our mark!"








 Malou , " It's right by the radiator, toasty warm and tucked into a corner. What? I DID NOT just scratch the back of the chair right in front of you!"









Malou , " Maybe LP will get lost , um, I mean get busy somewhere else now so that I can get back to my chair scratching radiator worshipping in peace! "









Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. It's so annoying how the humans like to interrupt our favorite activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are of course absolutely and totally innocent, Malou! The eyes say it all....

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the chair should be exclusively YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We see that LP has been quite smart in covering the chair seat. Not so smart when it came to the back, which does make it fair game. If that is the only spot where you kitties are leaving your marks, LP is very lucky. Enjoy the radiator. On or near them are our favorite spots once the weather turns cold. Have a furry good week. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou we know you would never think of scratching the chair back. You are the picture of innocence. Just purray LP doesn't move the chair away from the lovely warm radiator.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been caught, Malou ;)

    If the chair is old the scratching shouldn't matter--right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does look like a wonderful chair. So nice of the Mom to let you use it. Great pictures. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, oh my... what to do with kitties! Just love 'em, eh?
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks, we don't believes that innocent little you would have scratched theese chair, Malou! That LP needs a tune-up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)