October 11, 2013

A Trick with Levon.






 Levon , " I have a trick I would like to perform for you."










 Levon , " I call it , The Tale of the Tail Trick."









 Levon , " Do you see this hole on my cat tree?"










 Levon , " I will attempt to place my tail through it!"










 Levon , " This trick takes a certain amount of concentration. A certain amount of concentration is now collected by me ! O.k. Here goes!"










 Levon , " Can you see my tail sticking up from inside the hole? Pretty amazing, right?!!"










Levon , " I will hold still so that you can see the finesse of my trick. Thanks for coming to see , The Tale of the Tail Trick! Love , Levon , The One and Only Feline Magician !"









Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
We will see you some time next week.
the critters in the cottage xo






21 comments:

  1. MY first smile of the day, Levon. You gave that to me. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we were breathless after watching that amazing tail trick Levon. Just the right amount of curl in your tail makes it purrfect.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing!! You must have really concentrated!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was great Levon!

    And tell your sisters, Malou, Esme and Mitalee that I gave them an award today. :)

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon, você me fez rir.
    Esse foi um grande truque, você é muito bom. Tenham um ótimo fim de semana também.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Levon you just made my day! What an amazing trick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Levon! That was amazing! Bravo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT is one impressive trick! Has mes told yous lately how handsome mes thinks yous is?
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Amazing Levon! You are the greatest!
    Thank you for sharing yourself trick with us.
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo, bravo! Let's take theese magic show on the road Levon...I'll be your Agent! Vegas here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Devon
    You'r very lucky with your own tree. I don't have one .
    I'ma french parisian girl cat who live in Paris with my human
    Eos

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW !
    What an amazing trick , Levon !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Levon this is absolutely amazing! If only I had a tail, I would give it a try!

    Love your Halloween themed blog header.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  14. *clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

    We are very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a masterful trick. Wouldn't it be fun if you could hide yourself and just have your tail showing. When the others came to investigate, you could jump out and scare them. Just a suggestion for a fun time. MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)