September 19, 2013

Talk Like a Pirate 2013.









 Leo, " Avast ye mateys! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day! Yarr! Me thinks me eye patch be slipping to the top of me head!"









Leo, " Off with me costume then , the better for me to look less like a squiffy! Me sees me ship's the biggest brig coming into port from me balcony! Arrrrr. Me be a pirate true!"










Mitalee , " Arrrgh! Me looks like a pirate ready for her clap of thunder! That be a good, grand jug of grog  for ye landlubbers who know naught!"










Mitalee , " Blimey! Me is a pirate true and me wears the cross bones to prove it!"










Issa , " Me thinks me eye patch is on the wrong eye! I be right blind now mateys!"

Duffy, " Be that a biscuit me sees floating out yonder to sea? Me may be a sprogg me hearties but me's no scurvy dog! Me knows how to spot and dive for a biscuit when me sees one! "









Malou , " Where be me first mate , Levon? Me fears he's gone to Davy Jone's locker never to be seen again on land or sea!"










Levon , " Blimey Malou! Me be alive and well. . . . dead cats tell no tales!"











Esme , " Yo ho ho! Do me look ready to hang the jib?!"










Esme , " Me be needing a pint of hard grog and now , me hearties!"










Levon , " Ahoy o'er thar! Me sees our great, grand pirate ship sailing into port over yonder me mateys!"








Malou , " Ahoy! Me can't wait to pilferage and plunder!"









All , " Yarrrr.Arrr.Arrrrgh! And we sailed away into the sunset , to adventure and treasure on our great, grand pirate ship!"


                                                The End.






Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day to all our mateys!

Have a cold jug of grog on us me hearties!

See you soon!

the critters in the cottage xo









18 comments:

  1. Arrrggg there Mateys, pass me the grog, will ye?! I'z shivering me timbers from the Dreaded Woofie Pirates Issa and Duffy...
    LP, beware of the curse of the nose bitey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! You furriends make pawsome pirates!

    Happy Meow (or Woof) Like a Pirate Day. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrrrr toot arrrrrrr!! Ahoy mateys!! You be most greatest pirates ever to set sail!

    Pibble sugars
    Brinks and Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skepp Ohoj all Pirates !
    You all look mighty fine *Arrgh*
    Happy Pirate Day :)
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are some FINE looking pirates indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fierce looking pirates and we can see they are all ready for action on the high seas.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jib up the mainsail, and pass the run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, all of you look just great as pirates. And just look at that big ship that you get to set said upon. Bet you find the treasure. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We be droppin' the anchor to tip a cup o'grog wif ye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. M8s you look like a good and hearty crew - none will be put to walking the plnnk today!
    Love,
    M8 Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahoy there, mateys! A finer bunch of pirates than ye there never was! We will see ye on the high seas! Argggh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahoy Maties! Bwaa!! Haa!! Haa!! Yous is the bestest
    We catch th' early evenin' tide 'bout 5 bells to ye Olde Soton town, ye want to come along!
    Ye look marvelous darlin's
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahoy me buckos! Mind if I join ye crew 'o fine band 'o pirates? Maybe ye can help us find Kitshka's hidden treasure? Let's start wit' some grub 'n some meed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one huge pirate ship. I bet every kitty who participated in Meow Like a Pirate Day could fit on there. Wouldn't that be fun. Maybe next year. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vocês são piratas adoráveis e cheios de charme, principalmente Metalee.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)