September 10, 2013

Not the only pest.






 Levon , " Can I be honest? I have a bit of a reputation in the cottage. Somefurs call me a pain in the neck or a thorn in the side. They call me an exasperating botheration! "









 Levon, " But look at me now. I am minding my own business. I'm as innocent as a lamb! "









 Levon , " When along comes the so called house angel."









 Malou , " WHAP!"








 Malou , " POW!"









 Malou , " I'm pulling Levon's rabbit ears and assuming a deadly, headlock position on him! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee."









 Malou , " I see your big , ole, belly from this angle , Levon! Watch out aboveeeeeeeeee!"









Levon , "Phew. She's finally gone! I rest my case.Clearly I'm not the only nuisance in the cottage!"









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Goodness, Levon, photos to prove your are innocent. Hmmm.... well...at least not the only one who can be a bit of a pest.
    I love your little face in the last picture ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to agree Levon, that you are the innocent one. That wasn't nice of your sisfur to whap you. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levon you are exactly right! I see that you are completely innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levon we can see your innocence in those big eyes of yours. Malou confess to your Mom or better still hide!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, she asked for it! You had every right to react :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Malou wants to steal your lounge and reputation ;-)
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have some competition for that title, Levon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Levon, as garotas são muito implicantes e nós levamos a culpa, que injustiça!
    Do seu amigo solidário, Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, we think you've been unjustly labeled a pest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Levon, it does appear as if you have competition for being the biggest nuisance. We just feel badly that your humans have to put up with more than one of you. But that is what they signed on for after all. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Levon, we feel for you buddy. We are truly shocked by theese turn of events...we really thought Malou was a goody two shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bwaa!! Haa!! Haa!! Us girls gots to keeps the boys in line!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. And there did Malou´s wings fly away *mol*
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Levon your face in that last picture is just priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)