September 4, 2013

Leo is tempted to come inside.





 
 Leo, " Today , I am enjoying an overcast day on my balcony. It is refreshingly cool outside."










 Leo, " What is that thing being dangled in front of me. . .  back and forth like a metronome? "










 
 Leo, "  I need to step inside for a closer look."










 
 Leo, " It's one of the new summer toys! A sweet, little mousie. "










 Leo, " Silver vine mousie, I will rub my stink all over you and make you mine."










 Leo, " Silver vine mousie , let me be your shelter from the storm."










Leo, " Some days I will also play rough with you Silver vine mousie until you call out , "uncle!" to make me stop. But from now on, you will be my favourite mousie of all the mousies in the cottage."










Have a Wonderful Day.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Well Leo, that was worth coming inside for :) That is a nice mousie!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, spend lots of time indoor too , my mom even surprise !
    Not so bad...I think ; )
    Have a great day & thanks a lots to come to my birthday
    Miss YOU GUYS
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Leo so glad you are enjoying a new toy - such a sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Leo, we think that just might have been worth coming in for too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this your new best toy Leo - he looks like he'll be a fun friend.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you playing with that mouse. It sure looks like a fun mouse. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was worth coming inside for! What a lovely blue mousie he is, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Leo have a mousey-good-time!
    XO
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leo, that was worth coming inside for! But maybe you could take mousie outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mousies are the bestest ever there was! Arent they?!

    Pibble wiggles
    Brinks and Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. That silver vine must be "da bomb" if you came back inside for it, Leo! Glad you are enjoying your mousie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leo, dood. That's a pawesome mousie. Silvervine ones are the BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lucky find. Where do you plan to keep him so that he remains yours and yours alone? Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)