September 12, 2013

Helios.






 Mitalee , " I am thinking of Helios. In Greek mythology , he is the god of the sun."








 Mitalee , " Helios, the sun god, drove his chariot across the sky each day."









 Mitalee , " If I close my eyes I can almost see him."









 Mitalee , " And I definitely can feel him!"









 Mitalee , " I hope Helios sticks around for the entire month of September."










Mitalee , " Helios makes me very happy!








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. I know why cats love the sun so much.. they're solar powered! You look adorable in your sun looking for Helios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she looks so happy - relaxed me just looking at her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your lovely face makes our Mum very happy Mitalee and she would be even happier of you could ask Helios to visit it us again this afternoon.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The god Helios makes me very happy too!!!
    Here is starting the Spring time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute sitting in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helios makes ME super happy too! My Mom enjoyed this post because when she was in college (back in the Stone Age), she minored in Philosophy and majored in Rhetoric :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee,you are a very smart kitty. Helios can come out everyday, but we desperately need some rain as well here in VA. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope Helios will come visit us too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little curly furs are so perfect! I hope you get your wish for a very sunny September!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your sunpuddle sweet Mitalee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too wish that Helios will stay around for the whole september !
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)