September 23, 2013

A Rainy Day Activity.





 Esme , " I am about to engage in a rainy day activity!"










 Esme , " The flannel pillow below my chin has been stuffed with a hairy aromatic perennial."










 Esme , " I am nestled in my polka dots lounger feigning indifference to it."











Esme , " But this flannel pillow contains an aromatic oil which as you know , strongly attracts me."











Esme , " As soon as the pawparazzi disappears , I will begin my attack on the catnip pillow!! It is a rainy day activity which I enjoy like no other! "










Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your nip sweet Esme - don't let Malou and Levon steal it from you!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a good day you have had dear Esme. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job acting indifferent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...hairy aromatic perennial."

    Hahahha! We love how you put that. Have fun! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, hurry up and leave, pawparazzi so we can watch! ...uh, wait a minute. Well, have fun without us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...lights...camera...NO ACTION!

    heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme, I bet that polka dots lounger saw some great action today! Hope you nip-time was fun!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme, we think you've got a great plan going for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a purrfect plan for a rainy day when your mom have put away the flashybox :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Esme, you are so adorable! We bet the Pawpurrazzi wanted to watch you attack your pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)