August 27, 2013

Leo's Garden Rights.





 Leo , " I'm not much of a complainer. . .  BUT I believe I should tell you something. My garden rights were utterly forfeited while LP was away."











 Leo, " No outside garden rights for me and what's more, no BALCONY rights! Yup. No one wanted to let me out onto my balcony either. They were afraid I would FALL. Who do they think I am a LION or a MOUSE?!!"












 Leo , " I have been personally assured that I will be allowed a forage into the garden this week. I will get my usually competent yet evidently fallible secretary to take photos for you."













Leo, " I can't wait to be amongst the greenery and flowers! I see you sweet dhalia. You are calling out my name."











                                                  A sweet, kitty speaking dhalia awaiting Leo's presence in the garden.












Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon!
the critters in the cottage xo









15 comments:

  1. Leo I sure hope you will get out in the garden right away !!
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo I think they were just trying to make sure that you were safe! No worries! you will be back in the garden soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo, have a delicious Tuesday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you have some lovely days in your garden now LP is back home with you. We think you should remind her several times a day that you were deprived of your garden time while she was away.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unkind to stop your garden rights while your Mom was away partying every day. We hope she will give you extra time outside this week.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can see you sniffing the flowers in the garden and checking out the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo, we know how cruel that is. When our humans are away, the cat sitter will not let us out on the catio as she is afraid that we will somehow sneak out. We hate that! Have a good week in the garden, Leo. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you are an orange boy named Leo.

    Mere didn't get to go outside either due to rain drops.

    She mopes by the door and does a great job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't find good help these days! Good luck getting out in the garden soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the worst thing about our beans going on holidays.We can't have access to all the fun things we like to do!
    Hope you get out soon Leo.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leo, espero que você consiga visitar aquela linda dhalia muito em breve.
    Tenha uma semana ensolarada, perfeita para o jardim.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leo, we hope you get double the garden time this week to make up for what you missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my Leo,
    I hope you have already been outside today and with you beautiful dhalia! You certainly look handsome in your pics!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear Leo, you must be so happy that LP is back! We look forward to your next garden tour for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Leo I'm sure you will have lots of lovely garden days starting RIGHT NOW!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)