August 29, 2013

If you can't beat 'em . . .





 Malou , " It's quiet and Levon isn't stuck to my side as usual. I like it."










 Malou , " I have a wee moment to myself."









 Malou , " Did you hear something?!"










 Malou , " He's behind me , isn't he?!"










 Levon , " I've got your back Malou!  Heehee. I'm sooo funny!"










 Malou , " I knew it wouldn't be long before he was by my side."










 Malou , " I guess if I can't beat him. . ."










Malou , " I'll join him! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."












Have a Wonderful Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

9 comments:

  1. We just love the picture of Malou and Levon sitting together - they are so cute.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so nice that you two are such good friends. Great pictures. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are just so adorable and precious together like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Levon came down from the back of the chair. He and Malou look absolutely so sweet snuggled together. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, you can't get away from that guy for long, huh Malou? You two are such cuties, love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)