August 1, 2013

Camping Companion.





 Esme , " It's summertime! Time to go camping!"










 Esme , " Can I be honest? I am a wee bit afraid of bears. Especially brown bears! You know , Grizzly Bears!"










 Esme , " But if I saw one , I would simply stick my tongue out at him. Just like this!"











 Esme , " Everyone knows brown bears are deathly afraid of cat tongues!"











Esme , " Or maybe I should just get a Camping Companion. That might be a better idea. Then there would be TWO cat tongues to contend with! Clooney? Anyone?!!"









Have a Great Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. I can come !
    I´m fearless of efurrything except from Nipbubbles :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go! I will also bring my Sheltie brother, Dakota....he can help herd the bears away!
    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you have plenty of big strong bodyguards/camping friends to keep you safe Esme.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitty brother Scribbles says he'll go with you! He's a tough outdoor cat and can take down a grizzly in nothing flat!

    (PeeS: He hasn't lived outside in nearly 13 years, so I don't know "tough" he is anymore, but he sure thinks he is!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the tongue action! - she's such a pretty little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother Apollo would go camping with you. He's loves to climb trees and hang out with wild critters! Me-Ommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll come along and go "pbthhbbbbt!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea bears were so afraid of cat tongues! Can you come camping with me next time I go? Pretty please!
    Love to you,

    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've never seen a bear before...but we bet that tongue of yours would scare him away for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Esme, I'm there like a dirty shirt or lickety-split, whichever you prefer and I will protect you from the bears!

    Luv Clooney

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)