July 24, 2013

Salty Songbird.


                                                *Click to biggify pics if you like*

 Malou , "  Out of all the kitties, I love this under the table hammock the most."









 Malou , " I can observe all the going ons from this vantage point . You know, snoopervise properly without being seen."









 Malou , " Uh Oh. LP has spotted me! "








 Malou , " Yikes! She is cooing and spouting kitten talk to me."









 Malou, " Something about how big and beautiful my bright eyes are. How I am her Salty Licorice Baby. That I'm her Salty Songbird. How velvety plush and lush my furs are. And she keeps telling me what a pretty, pretty little kitty I am!"









Malou , " I have to admit I really, really, really like it. Don't stop LP!! You have my full attention. I'm all ears!"









Have a Great Day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hammock - where do I get one? *L* Malou is gorgeous, with those ears I suspect part Siamese - yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet LP loves those cute ears too Malou.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a grreat spot! I need a hammock like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, you love all the sugar-coated ramblings of LP! Just be glad it wasn't our human. She would pull you out of your comfy hammock to talk to you :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well all those things are very very true Malou. Love the ear part. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty you are, Malou! We really, REALLY like your hammock too! (that's a hint, mom!) Purrs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Malou, we understand how LP talks that special kitten talk to you as you are adorbs! Love seeing pics of you in the hammick! Have a wonderful day sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, LP certainly is right, Malou. You are all of those wonderful things and more. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Malou, you will have to ask LP to talk very slowly as she shares these words with you... so that they will last a very long time!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. That´s a purrfect spot for a beuty like you <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. We agree wholeheartedly with LP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)