July 23, 2013

Leo's Balcony.




LP , " First we wanted to thank our friends from The Cat On My Head. They gave us this lovely award in honour of their first blogoversary. Thanks for thinking of us kitties! They have more critters than we do if you can believe it :) and they each have the most beautiful names. Drop by for a visit if you haven't already!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Leo's Balcony.
 
 
 Leo , " So there I was , performing my morning ablutions on my balcony . . . "








 Leo , " When LP suddenly left the room!"








 Leo , " Naturally I followed her to the outside part of my balcony. I like to keep an eye on her at all times. She was watering her garden!"









 Leo, " So I screeched at the top of my lungs. I can't believe you didn't take me with you! I want to be in the garden too!!"









 
Leo , " Hopefully she'll think twice before ever doing that again!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures of one very pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lay that paw down and make sure she understands! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo how naughty of your Mom to leave you behind while she was watering the garden. Perhaps you'll be able to get her to take you next time.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. handsome mancat....we can't believe LP left you like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo, sua varanda é adorável e tem uma bela vista do jardim, espero que da próxima vez Lp leve você para fazer jardinagem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award!
    And I'm sure after that tongue lashing that your mom wont leave you out of the garden again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo, we don't blame you one bit for screeching at LP! Glad you had some nice balcony time though...your balcony is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for posting the award we gave you and suggesting that your readers come and meet us. Leo looked a little more like he was yawning than screeching, but either way, we know he wanted to be in the garden with you. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You sure can screech, Leo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Leo, I am sure that LP simply made an error when she didn't take you with her! Next time she will!
    You look so very handsome!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too would have screeched if my mom went out in the garden without me :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she got the message Leo ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)