July 26, 2013

Catching The Rays.





Esme , " I'm in the hot! hot! hot! spare room today. Poor Boohoohoo Big Babies Levon and Mitalee who couldn't take the heat yesterday! PLEASE!! I LOVE the heat! "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Esme , " I ADORE catching a ray of sunlight! Or two or three! The hotter the better!"








 Esme , " Whose with me?!"









 Esme , " That's right hot! hot! sunshine! Warm my belly bowl!









 Esme , " How can you not feel sumptuously seduced by all that heat?!"









 Esme , " Not to mention those rays giving me just the right amount of light to cleanse my gorgeous self!"










Esme , " Just call me , Esme The Ray Catcher. I'm not afraid of a little heat! Bring it on!! "












Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothin' better than a nice warm sunpuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme isn't it lovely to laze in the wonderful sunlight? Sweet dreams.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme you look so comfy in that lovely sun puddle. We hope you all have a great weekend.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stay in it for awhile and then, I roll out of it. MOL>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme, a Pretinha gosta do calor do sol assim como você. Mas cuidado para não virar churrasco hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! I hate heat. You and my sissy Cinderella can lounge in the sun all you want. Give me my AC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can come catch your rays here! It is muggy and miserable :(

    Pee ess: The human would like a snorgle if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that sun looks super luxurious, Esme! Moosey likes sunpuddles, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Over here it´s so hot that I lay under the AC :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, you are one hot little kittenbabe! Cute as ever, too!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, that sun sure looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Esme our Ben and Casper are sauna cats too, they love to lie in the sun and Ben's dark back gets so, so hot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)