June 18, 2013

The Back of My Head.







Esme , " I was lying on Lambie enjoying a dollop of sun when LP suddenly barged into the room and ruined my quiet time!"







 Esme , " She started grabbing at me! She claimed she needed to clean the gunkies from my eyes and that she also needed to clean my ears!"








 Esme , " I ducked behind Lambie every time her hands came near me and then I stuck my tongue out at her!"








 Esme , " If you biggify you will see my tongue. It is teeny tiny because I am teeny tiny! But if you strain your eyes (but don't go blind!) you will see it."









Esme , " Of course that didn't work so I had to give her the back of my head ( until she eventually caught me and cleaned me but good! Argh.Nothing works when she gets in that cleaning mode! ).












Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo






12 comments:

  1. I have a Lambie too! Mine is much smaller than yours though. Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Own! You´re so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How naughty of your Mommy to disturb your sunshine Esme - we don't blame you for putting that tongue out at her.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The human does that, too. She is always cleaning off my eye gunk and brushing me. Can a kitty get some rest without being bothered?

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw your cute little tongue, giving your human the raspberry. And well-deserved it was, too, for interrupting you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Esme, we hate it when we have to get cleaned up, especially Lily Olivia. The humans can't get her eyes clean without getting stabbed. But, you look so much prettier Esme all cleaned up. And your tongue is so cute. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme, o modo limpeza é perturbador, ninguém merece!!!
    Nós vimos sua pequena língua, muito fofo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brulee tends to run from Mom Paula when it's time to have her eyes cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAH! We get the same treatment, too. There oughtta be a law...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hate when the mom does stuff like that to us, too, Esme. We hope now that it's over, LP won't be bothering you for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Esme, too bad you have to put up with that stuff for sure...you are looking adorables by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)