June 27, 2013

Rain.






Malou , " Every time I look out the window I see rain. It doesn't matter which window I look through.I see. Rain."







 Malou , " LP painted this little wagon red and planted some annuals in it to cheer us up. I can see it through the rain when I look out the cottage window."








Malou , " But how am I supposed to play, Pretend Stalk and Release those Tasty Little Birdies , with a little red wagon? I need BIRDS! But the rain is forcing them into hiding!! Rain, rain. Please go away!! I am going crackerjax with boredom!"







Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo





8 comments:

  1. Malou we're sorry you have too much rain - hopefully when the rain stops those birdies will come to play with you before you go crackerjax!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining here too but we need it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a covered bird feeder in a great viewing spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malou, if it helps you tolerate the rain better, it is hot here and getting hotter in the next few days! It is supposed to be 109' next week for a while! Can I come and sit in your rain with you... I will bring treats! : )
    Love to you, Little Girl,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh rats! We hope that rain goes away and the birdies come out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cat! You've had rain for a while haven't you? We keep getting it in torrents but usually at night - lately at least!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Malou, that is a bummer for sure. Hope your sun comes again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)