May 21, 2013

Words of Endearment.






 Mitalee , " Did I just hear my name being called?! "






 LP , "  Mitalee Honeybee . . . Where are you Bumblebee?! "







 LP , " LeeleeBee?! Breakfast! "








 Mitalee , " I guess I should really let her know I'm here. I'm thankful LP never calls me Sweet Cheeks , Snookums or worse still , Schmoopy! "








 Mitalee , " I'll let her call me one more time before I actually move."






 
 Mitalee , " Afterall , I wouldn't want to be taken for granted."








 LP, " Queen Mitalee , Honeybee! Where are you Bumbles?!"








 Mitalee , " I really should go."







Mitalee , " Hmmm. . .  maybe just one last term of endearment and then I'll set out . "







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

16 comments:

  1. Very cute nicknames your mom has for you. She'd have us at "breakfast"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many endearing names for our favourite lady - wait a few moments and you may get your breakfast in bed Mitalee.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was just too adorable! My Angel Bobo used to wait five minutes before he would answer my calls, I used to time it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...some of our nicknames aren't as nice as yours! We get told to eat our dindin then the human walks off. You are obviously very spoiled!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, we love LP's sweet nicknames for you, Mitalee. :)

    Moosey comes running as soon as he thinks we are heading for the kitchen. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitalee, you are one of our favorites too. Those are such good pictures of you. Good job making the Mom wait a little while. But maybe you really should go so there is some left for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least LP has cute nicknames for you, Mitalee. Unlike most of the lame and/or embarrassing ones our human calls *us*!

    Nicki & Derry at Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think you like all those names LP calls you, Mitalee. That's why you wait before going to eat...so you can hear them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can call me Schmoopy if you want ...has a nice ring to it.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see how anyone could ever take you for granted, sweet Mitalee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mitalee, that's some willpower you have. We hear the word breakfast and there's a stampede for the kitchen. Maybe if you hold out long enough, you'll get breakfast in bed. We adore all the sweet names that LP calls you. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL! Playing hard to get is an art form for us kittehs, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pawsome pictures , Mitalee !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet post and such darling pictures of you. Having met you, I know exactly why LP has some many endearing names for you, sweet thing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Mitalee, aren't you a scamp :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)