May 7, 2013

Levon's Nap.




 


Levon , " It is Hot! Hot! Hot! in Vancouver these days! All the little birds have arrived in our garden. We have Goldfinches, House finches, and lots of Pine Siskins."






Levon ," Watching all the birds at the feeders is keeping me very busy despite the heat."








Levon , " I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about needing a little nap."







Levon , " Afterall, looking to the left, looking to the right, looking up, looking down , looking all around. . .let's face it ,  bird watching is tiring!"







Levon , " Since Malou is now on the job , I think I should have a little nap!"







Levon, " When I wake up , I'll let you know if all my dreams were bird dreams!"








Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Aw, not only do you need a nap, but your mom should be giving you a neck massage! Sleep well, sweetheart, the birdies will be waiting for you when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s hot hot hot over here to now :)
    Have a great nap , I mean birdwatching day ;-)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your fabulous face in the photos. You have quite a lot to keep you busy and I am sure the birds appreciate your looking out for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird watching IS a hard job for sure! Have a great day! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levon, that bird watching is such hard work. You sure deserve a good nap. You just have to continue to watch those birdies, so better get rested up. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levon - being on bird watch is very tiring so grab and quick nap while Malou is covering the job for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Levon, we hope you get the rest you need so you can resume your bird-watching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenna and SissyMay 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM

    We think you have an awesome comfy pillow to nap on. Sweet dreams, Levon :)

    Pee ess: Those are some fine looking fangs you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's impawtant to take regular naps to keep your strength up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Levon,
    please don't overdo it!
    You will exhaust yourself.
    Please do take a nice long nap =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Levon,
    It is hot, hot, hot here too today! Ugh! I think I will join you in a nap! Enjoy all those birds to watch! Awesome!
    Love,
    Lily, WA,USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Levon, birdie watching can be exhausting! Rest up so you can get back on the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Yes! me has been loving all the heats es been having too!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are some great toofies you are showing off. We know how tiring bird TV can be. But you are a kitty, and you do not need an excuse for a nap. Enjoy! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)