May 14, 2013

It's Me.Leo.








Leo , " Hi there! I thought I'd catch you up on how I am doing since Tulip left  a few weeks ago. For those of you who don't know, Tulip and I shared the foster room for three and a half years. We were good friends ; two old cats, hanging out in our golden years. Well, let me tell you , at first I was very upset that Tulip left for the bridge! I didn't eat my wet food for a few days and I only ate a bit of my dry food for a week.Not enough food to feed a mouse actually. I was sad. But now I am eating well again!







 Leo , " Tulip was a bit of a chatterbox and I couldn't get a word in edgewise at times but now I LOVE to hear the sound of my own voice and I am always talking to LP. She thinks I sound all creaky and croaky like an old frog.She giggles when she hears me croaking/talking!  How rude!"









Leo , " LP has planted some flowers on the window ledge for me and makes certain the bird feeder is always full so that I get to watch plenty of birds through my picture window."






Leo , " Of course the flowers are pink because pink is one of my favourite colours. I even remember showing you my favourite pink polka dot blanket one day if  memory serves me well! "







Leo, " My routine has changed a bit now. LP is spending more time with me during the day when she can. She is working on a big painting right now.  She paints in the foster room in her spare time which allows her to spend more time with me during the day. That way , I don't get too lonely . She still comes in , in the evenings , with the dogs and we watch a movie together. Or she reads and we all pile on her to keep her warm. "









Leo , " I am also getting more brushing time in after my morning feeding and clean - up. I LOVE being brushed !!  LP claims I sound like a train arriving at a train station my purring is so rumbling loud when I'm being brushed! She calls me , Choo Choo. That is her favourite pet name for me. Choo Choo . . . like the train. All in all , we are finding our way. And I am doing alright."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. We are so pleased to hear from you Leo and think your furs look beautiful. How nice for LP to be serenaded by you while she is brushing your lovely coat and we love the pet name she chose for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, we're glad you've adjusted and that you're back to eating and are doing well. Non-humans often are far more resilient than humans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choo Choo is a grreat nickname! I can just picture you rumble-purring away. I'm glad that you've settled into a new routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad to hear you are feeling better after the loss of lovely Tulip. Pink flowers and a full bird feeder make for great cat TV. Grooming and movie time sounds the best, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are being just a bit spoiled, which you deserve.

    xo,
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo, we are so happy that you are doing OK. Some of us here would LOVE to have a private en suite; you are pretty lucky, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Leo, the magnificent! I am so glad to hear that you are back to eating well! That is wonderful! And it is great that LP is able to make more time to spend with you doing all the things you like best. You are doing well... and I am glad for you. Blessings!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo fico contente que você está superando bem a partida de Tulip e está voltando a se alimentar. Adoraria ouvir você ronronando.
    Tenham uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leo. We're glad to hear you're doing better now. And that you are getting lots more attention...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does seem as if you are finding your way with a bit of a new routine. That's very good. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Leo !
    Me and mom are glad to hear that you are doing OK again !
    Understand that your miss Tulip a lot !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweet Leo, it is so good to hear from you and all about you for sure. We are so happy you are able to talk up a storm and that you have lots of quality time with LP. We love you buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)