April 18, 2013

Seduction.





 

Esme , " LP brought the Nip Nanner out that Wally, Ernie and Zoey gave us. Can you see it?"






Esme , " Now she's placed it right in the box with me so that I can't miss it !"







Esme , " She wants me to be tempted because she laughs at me when I play with it! Says I am TOO funny!  Sniff. As if ! I can't see you , Nip Nanner! "







Esme , " La, la , la , dee dum. Just taking a nice stretch , Nip Nanner."







Esme , " Oh alright. I can at least say hello! Anyone in there?!! "







Esme , " Rub, rub, rub! "






 
Esme , " Chew, chew, chew!"








Esme , " Hug, hug, hug!"







Esme , " Lick, lick, lick !"





 
Esme , " Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!"
 
 
 
 



Esme , " I made a fool of myself again didn't I ? I can hear LP laughing and laughing.She's actually choking! Dang! She got me again. . . But good! "








Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I LOVE my nip nanner!!!!! I even have a video of me playing with mine!! It's soooooo much fun!
    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme, you treated the nip nanner just like it should be treated ;-)
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures of you cuddling your nip nanner Esme - did you bunny kick it too? Fancy your Mom laughing at you - get her to bunny kick your nanner and then you can laugh!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esme, you do love your nanner toy. We think you are pretty funny too. Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme,
    humans are so easily amused. =)
    That nip nanner looks amazing.
    Now my kitty cats are wanting one, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, you most definitely did NOT make a foo of yourself, Esme! We loved seeing you enjoy yourself so much.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nip Nanners are just wonderful! You're the perfect size to really bunny kick it good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that looks pawsome! I'll have to look for that for my kitty siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think you were adorable, playing with your nip nanner. We never found ours to be that enticing. Stale nip, maybe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme, we are just alike. I do that TOO! I have to admit to loving my nip manner! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, you didln't make a fool of yourself - you were you and that is so cute!!! Thank you for letting us peek in and see you play!
    Love,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Esme, that's how we play with our nip nanner too! We're so glad you like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so cute!!
    Nip nana always makes us crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What yous does with the nip nanner stays between yous and the nip nanner!
    kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. We do the same thing with our nip nanner. It has magical powers we just cannot resist!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've definitely got to work on your willpower or she's gonna get you every time. Sure looks like you had a great time.Probably worth a little laughing. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Esme, you are absolutely adorables. You and your nanner must be QUITE the sight to give LP that reaction! We'd like to be a fly on the Critters' wall...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)