April 11, 2013

Polka Dot Dreaming.






LP, "  Early this morning , I took these photos of Esme in my bed. The curtains had yet to be drawn making the photo colour a bit dark but there is just enough light to see her."







LP, " As some of you may remember , Esme sleeps in my arms every night."








LP , " This morning when I got out of bed, instead of following me out as she often does , I came back to the bedroom to see her nuzzled down under the covers , head on my pillow."






LP , " She looked adorable. Tiny and safe like a blossom in its' bud."








LP, " But I couldn't help but think as she lay asleep on her polka dots dreaming, that her take over of my bed is now complete."







Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. She looks so, so sweet! It's lovely to have a kitty sleep in your arms. #1 tells us that TOWCB, Ikkyu, always used to sleep in her arms. None of us do...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme, you really are too cut.Those are great pictures of you taking over the bed. What a good idea. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Esme, this is charming!
    And yes, the take over is now complete ;-)
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out or you might be banished from the bed LP while Esme stretches out!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My human didn't listen to me and skipped part of my comment!

    I also wanted to thank you for your birthday wishes =^.^=
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! We bet you'll have a hard time getting her up in the mornings now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great comparison with a flower bud. And yes, the takeover is now complete. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks very cozy, Miss Esme! I loves to hang out in the bed while Momma's getting dressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Pleasant dreams, sweet Esme.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, she is so sweet! She must have been having some great dreams and didn't want to wake up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Esme, you are just the very sweetest of sweet. I think it was a great day for a bed takover, well done little Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Much too cute, Esme!
    Enjoy your sweet life!
    Dream on...
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Oh! Your Mommy has caught on to our plot!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esme is soooo clever. Kitty 1, meowmy 0. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FaRAdaY: Yessss! This is a bed takeover! I do the same - Mommy wakes up with me pressed against her back, and my head on her pillow. She scoots out, and I have the entire nice warm bed (okay except for the little bit I give daddy) to myself!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)