April 16, 2013

Getting Away From The Crazy.





                                         *Click to biggify if you like*
Esme , " Phew! I finally managed to get away from all the CRAZY in the cottage. And by that I mean the kittenbabies , naturally."







 
 Esme , " It's nice and quiet here. "








Esme , " I'm pretty certain no one followed me."







Esme , " It's a challenge to find a moment to myself . . . far from the madding crowd. I have my bassinet of course."








Esme , " But once in a while I long to be out in wide open spaces ; not tucked away and hidden somewhere."







Esme , " Did you hear that? I thought I heard something!"







 
Esme , " She's behind me , isn't she?! "








Esme , " Those kittenbabies are harder to lose than extra pounds on an elephant! I don't even know why I bother even trying anymore!! "










Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

17 comments:

  1. You have some amazing furniture over there. Maybe you can put in a request for a cool hideaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou obviously admires you from the bottom of her sweet kitten heart, Esme!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme we don't like to upset your peaceful time - just don't look up!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to come visit me, I'll guard you so you can have some time to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Esme, it is very hard to get rid of the youngsters. We have the same problem around here. You almost did it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is an awfully nice tree you have there. we would like to say if you ignore her she will go away, but we have discovered with our foster kittens that it isn't true. but at least you have a nice lookout post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOL... Esme, Malou is behind you... looking your beautiful body!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think that kittenbaby looks rather harmless. Maybe she isn't really a stalker :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, poor Esme! Maybe you should just not fight it anymore...and get crazy with those kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Esme darling. It's always tough to be popular and in demand. You'll just need to learn to live with it. That's a super good cat tree. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josettte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me will trades yous! Kozmo and Cinnamon!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Esme,
    There is a kittenbaby at "12o'clock"! Just don't look... I don't think she will come down!
    Love you, Honey,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Esme, you are such a cutie. Love this post. (Psst, my Human says that if LP steals Cloon she might have to steal you and Malou!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)