April 12, 2013

Cat Snacks.






Duffy , " Uh , Oh. I think I'm in big Doodoo! I did something naughty! "






Duffy , " Shhhhh. I think I hear LP. I'm hiding out. On the chair I'm not supposed to actually be on . . .  but I'm hiding , so she won't know! Anyhooo . . . "







Duffy, " I jumped onto the cat tree in the living room, and ate both Esme's and Mitalee's breakfast. LP put those cute little saucers on the tree for them to discover full of  nice, moist food. I looked both ways before I jumped onto the tree. No cats. No LP. Just cat snacks! And ME! "







Duffy, " Actually , if I really think about this, all this is LP's fault! Who puts cat food down within reach of dogs?!! Duh! Not me , that's who! I guess I'm not in trouble after all!! "









Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Oh Duffy! You should NOT eat kitty food. Human food is okay, not kitty food! Kitty food is for kitties. Human food is for anyone who can grab it!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to TOTALLY agree with you on this one. That was DEFINITELY LP's fault, NOT yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Duffy! You're right, though. What human would be silly enough to put out cat food, with no cats around to eat it? Duh. Besides, you're just obeying the "waste not want not" rule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duffy we can see you are completely innocent apart from those tell tale signs of crumbs round your mouth!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duffy, you MAY be in the suds with a couple of hungry cats...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is ABSOLUTELY LP's fault. Sheesh. What else where you supposed to do??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you are in trouble now! We think you should leave the kitteh food alone and steal human food :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duffy, it is definitely LP's fault! What was she thinking leaving nommy food there for anybuddy to eat??

    we bet it was really good too...wasn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Duffy, we think you're good on theese one cause you're rockin' the Unicorn and that will let you get away with anything! Have a fab weekend LP and Critters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Duffy! Whatelse could you do? Nope, not at all guilty!
    Be brave... and hide so a little while longer!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. MOL Duffy! Let us know how that one goes over with LP okay?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Duffy, you have a point! How can LP possibly blame you for all that stuff SHE caused? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a very naughty boy. Sometimes we kitties can't help ourselves and get into trouble. Hope your mommy and housemates forgive you. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most DEFINITELY LP`s fault !!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)