March 12, 2013

Naughty Feels Nice.




                                               *Click to biggify pics if you like*
Levon , " Ahhhh. Just what I needed! A little spot of warm and cheery sun! "







 Levon , " What's this? A telephone line? Funny, I've never noticed you here before!"






Levon , " I'll just rub my stink all over you. You know, to make you mine! "






Levon , " Hmmm. Pull , pull , tug, tug!!  Oops! Somehow you've been pulled away from the wall. "






Levon , " Hope nobody notices! There. Just one more tug/pull so there is more of you to play with. I'm helping you along a bit , my friend."






Levon , " Telephone line , you intrigue and amuse me."







Levon, " I know what you are thinking. . .uh oh , uh oh , . . . but all I can say in my defense is . . naughty feels nice! Lip smacking nice! So there!! "









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
P.S. LP stapled the line back in place after these photos were taken.

8 comments:

  1. Levon we laughed at you with the telephone line - had you heard the word v-e-t mentioned and so made sure LP couldn't call him?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Levon , that naughty sometimes feels really good *mol*
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice nap spot in the sunpuddle! We hope you don't chew on wires, sweetie. Some of them will bite back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Levon, I would have chewed on that line....now that's naughty!!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!! Casper has chewed through so many of our telephone lines I've lost count. Glad that Levon was just batting it around and didn't go for the big **chomp**

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)