March 29, 2013

Face to the Sun on Easter.




Leo, " It's here again. I can't believe my luck!"










Leo, " I turn to the left , I turn to the right. I feel it on my head , I feel it on my back ."









Leo , " It's the Spring Sun , affectionately covering me in warm rays."








Leo , " Here I am on my ducky blanket surrounded by lovely Spring Sunlight. I hope you will also get a visit from the sun today or over the Easter long weekend. I always feel better with my face to the sun! Oh. Right. And Malou also wanted  a word with you.  "








Malou , "Here I am under the Easter tree. I want to wish efurryone a Happy Easter! "








 
Malou , " What's that  little powder blue egg ? What did you say? You want me to what??!! "









Malou , " Put the Bitey on you?!! Alrighty then. Your wish is my command! "






Have a Fabulous Friday.
Happy Easter weekend Efurryone! We hope the Easter Bunny finds all of your baskets :)
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo



19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sunshine! None for us today, but perhaps tomorrow....

    Happy Easter weekend to you all as well, whatever and however you celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having spring weather, but it isn't going to last. We hope you get lots of sunpuddles, Leo.

    Malou, we think you're going to be in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malou we didn't think you could get that blue egg in your mouth - we hope it doesn't get stuck there. Leo can we come over for a sit in your lovely sun puddle please.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words on the passing of our dear boy Eric. The messages of condolence from so many are helping us a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, a bitey egg? That looks FUN! Glad you're getting som sun, sweet friends. We hope to get some this weekend, too.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the sun shine on you every day, Leo!

    Malou, we think you MAY be in a wee tad of trouble, there. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu two are so gorgeous. I know Iknow, I keep saying that but you ARE! And Leo so handsome in the sunpuddle..you so handsome with a blue eggie in your mouf putting the bitey on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulip, I love you and your name. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter to yous guys too! Mes hopes the Easter Bunny brings yous some special treats!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo, we had beautiful sunshine today too! It felt so good!! We hope you all have a Happy Easter...filled with lots more of that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Malou you are very certain orders must be obeyed hehe, dear Leo we are also lucky and we had a sunny day as you.
    Happy Easter friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh Malou, what a big mouthy you have. Hope that blue egg was something delicious and that you shared. That would make the Easter Bunny happy. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a very Happy Easter, gang! Great bitey, Malou! My Human sends kisses to the very handsome Leo and to the spectacular Malou...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't the sun just the best thing ever!! I hope you are having a lovely, sun-filled Easter!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAY! That might be where Mini Cloon is climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter you guys! It's a wonderful time of year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We too had sunshine over here :)
    Malou , you sure have a BIG mouth *mol*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)