March 15, 2013

An Appreciation Day and Malou's Temptation.




First , we wanted to wish Pip and Puddles a hearty congratulations on their big Blogville  Appreciation Day today.Congrats on your new titles ; Pip is now the , " Blogville King of Cheeseburgers" and Puddles has been crowned the , " Queen of Merriment and Mayhem". Have fun with it kids and don't let the titles go to your head!! We love you!





And now back to our regular posting. . .






Malou , " I know! I'm in Mitalee's Forever Christmas box . And you wouldn't believe what I see! "








Malou , " It's really pretty and delicate and hang-ie. I think LP might be on crack though. You know, the hooman catnip.Cause to make something like that with all of us curious cats around has to mean  the light's on but no one's home.You know what I'm saying , right?  Someone fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. . . "







Malou , " Can you tell what it is that I'm looking at? "







Malou , " It's a little Easter tree with glass ornaments hanging from the branches."







Malou , " I have my eye on one ornament in particular."









Malou , " My view tempting me from below. Egging me on!"



















Malou , " Yup.That's the one! "







Malou , " I wonder how long it will take for me to bring that baby down?! Any guesses?"










Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

18 comments:

  1. I am guessing 3 - 2- 1! But don't do it. It's a beautiful tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, do be careful with those lovely ornaments! They are so very pretty!!

    Thank you so much for taking part in this lovely surprise tribute to us! My assistant just about fell off her chair when she saw all these nice posts for us!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your very own tree of birds in your house?! WOW! I just KNOW it was put there for you to play with, so have at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Malou, that is so pretty, please leave it on that tree. That is such a cute Easter tree. What a good idea. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful tree :-) I could NEVER have something like that the boys would be all over before I got the camera out - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HahahahH! The last photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a couple whaps, but I wouldn't do it. Your mommy would be very upset with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess about 3.2 seconds after your mom's back is turned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice that LP put all those toys on that tree for you! Have fun whapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ornament is just begging to get smacked down.
    It's too bad, really, as it's such a sweet little Easter tree =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Easter tree is so pretty but we wonder how long it will be standing. Our money is on Malou trying to reach the top first!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweet Easter tree is a no whapping zone, Malou! Please!!!LP, enjoy your beautiful tree.
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your Mom is BRAVE to leave all those toys hanging on that tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Egging you on? EGGING you on? Ahhh-hahahaaa! We get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Malou, we love the look on your face, how cute you are! What a sweet tree that is! We love it and hope it will survive.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)