February 8, 2013

Sweetness in the Morning.




Esme , " I like to sit here in the early morning light with my tail softly curled around me."










Esme , " I can hear the kettle whistling but that's not why my head is tilted ever so slightly. I'm straining to hear something else."











Esme , " I lift my head in anticipation. Then I jump up onto my little chair ."










Esme , " And I give LP an angelic look so I can hear her gentle words.  "

LP, " Esme, there you are Sweetness.I don't need sugar in my tea when I have my Sweetness in the morning. Who is my Sweetness?  "

Esme , " Is there a better way to start the day?!"







Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo










17 comments:

  1. Esme you have the sweetest face - no wonder LP doesn't need sugar in her tea looking at you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be sweeter! You have a great weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the most purrfect way to start your morning :)
    Have a pawsome weekend !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Esme...you just made our day extra sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Esme, that IS the sweetest thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surely there is no better way to start the day. Esme is a sweetness you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Esme, do you get breakfast after LP greets you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely like the sweetest sugar! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling Ms. Esme, I'd be scooopin you right up and heading right back to bed! Loves to you precious gurl.

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms Esme, your mommy SO loves you...just as much as mine loves me. xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who wouldn't love to start their day off with that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Oh! Me wants to cuddle with yous! Mes wants yous to know that me is furry sorry that Mom has not ben posting much this week, though we has been reading, Nommy says it has been the Wekk From Hell!
    {giggle}
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Esme bless your gentle sweetness. You are a love.
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)