February 1, 2013

Peace Out.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Click to biggify if you like*
Malou , " Ahhhh . . . . Finally! A little sliver of sun breaks through our dull skies. Yum."







Malou , " I feel all Happy and Giddy inside!"








Malou , " I know! I 'll show you a trick! "









Malou , " It's called leveling. I have to keep my head from falling through the tree hole! "










Malou , " This isn't a trick. I'm just trying to look extra adorable! "









Malou , " I know! I'll demonstrate my famous screech for you! "









Malou , " SCReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCH!! "








Malou , " That's all I have. Peace Out! "










Have a Fabulous Friday and weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in the cottage xo






15 comments:

  1. You are perfectly adorable, Malou!

    We wish we had even a tiny bit of sunshine but all we're getting is rain, rain and more rain...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou you look all aglow in your sunshine. We are so excited as we have some sunshine today too. We hope you have a Happy and Giddy weekend too.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
    p.s. Mum's just come running in as she heard your screech right over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a good performance Malou. We especially liked the cute one. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, talk about multi-talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved your impromptu performance, sweet Malou. :) Enjoy that sunpuddle, and peace out!

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malou your trick is very good! But I liked her look even more adorable, you're lovely. Good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Malou...you are adorable...no matter what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks there is some lovely sun coming through the window! You look pawtively adorable!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malou, you and Faraday HASTA be related. NO one can screech like he can.

    Leveling huh? Maxwell does that from time to time.

    We gives you a solid 10.0 on cuteness today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou I think you have THE most cute SCReeeeeeeeeeCH i have ver seen :)
    Hope you all are having a pawsome weekend !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have joined the Planking craze!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou!

    I love the Leveling trick! You are very talented as well as adorable!
    Peace Out!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)