February 5, 2013

Forever Christmas.




Mitalee, " Wow. I can't believe I was actually able to get her to sign the documents to make it all legal ! Oh.Hi.I should explain. I'm sitting in the best box in the house. It's a box with all the used Christmas wrapping paper in it. I just made LP sign a document swearing she will leave this box as is For Ever More."








Mitalee, " I love it so much it is SCANDALOUS!! "










Mitalee, " It has just the right amount of crinkle, ripple , rustle , crimple and swish. . . "








Mitalee , " . . .to lull me to sleep. I sleep here every afternoon and some times wake only when it is time for LP to serve me my dinner. I had to have a guarantee from LP that my Christmas box would never be taken apart and disposed of ; my Forever Christmas Box would remain in this corner  forevermore. And she agreed!"






Mitalee , " Now I can truly fall asleep with nary a worry."







Mitalee , " Sleeping."







Mitalee , " Sleeping."







 
Mitalee sleeping in her Forever Christmas Box.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. Cute Box to sleep !
    I'm not actually do nap in da box but I do in my carrier..tee..heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as though you have got the most purfect box Mitalee it's just the right size for a nap and comes complete with a crinkle paper alarm in case of intruders.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mitalee, that is such a good mom you have to let you keep that box for ever. We love boxes with crinkly paper too. So you just enjoy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mitalee lucky that you have this box is really perfect, Tom would love it because he can not find the perfect box hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like a fangtastic box! No wonder you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, we demand crinkly paper in our perfect box now! We are so glad your mommy vowed she would keep your perfect box forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, LP is the BEST, Mitalee! That box is just purrfect and divine, sweet one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that looks like a fantastic box of crinkly stuff! You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh *sigh* if only all kitties could have a forever Christmas box... It looks lovely and just everything a kitty could want. You are one very fortunate kitty, indeed!
    Love to you Mitalee,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah ha, you are one very smart kitty to get it in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting our blog, you guys are adorable!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure did shows your attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! We're glad you negotiated that sweet deal Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, you got lucky with that box - it is AWESOME! Good thing getting the human to agree that you can keep it forevers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful to have your year-round Christmas box.

    ReplyDelete
  16. THat is the bestest! A Forever Christmas!!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)