February 26, 2013

Falling Off the Wagon.




Esme , " If you've been visiting for some time now , you might remember that Mitalee and I started a  Tissue Paper Eaters Anonymous support group. We have a problem when that substance is around. It's actually been thirteen months and three days since I last ate tissue paper. I know!! I'm surrounded by it as we speak!  But I will NOT be tempted! My resolve is remarkably strong!"






Esme , " I guess it wouldn't hurt to take one little whiff though.Ahhhh.Heady stuff !! Whiff.Whiff.Whiff.whiff.whiff. "







Esme , " Look at this little piece. It's just sticking up with nowhere to go! Hello little piece of tissue paper!You are adorable but you do not tempt me. At all!! I am iron-willed! "







Esme , " O.k. I will lick you. If you insist! Just a little bit. No harm in that! Lick, lick, lick. Just a little lickity, lick lick!! But no crunching! And certainly no chewing! I am mulish in my resolve! "







Esme , " Crunch!! Chew! Chew! Chew! Uh oh! I think I may just have fallen off the Tissue Paper Eaters Anonymous' wagon!! Unfortunately , my resolve was not resolute after all. Luckily for me there are no witnesses. . .  "







Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

10 comments:

  1. Oops !
    I see what I should not see ????
    Tip toes out ! And Run ! Before you even notice ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Esme, I feel the same way about chocolate.
    It's an uphill battle, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Esme - all that resolve has vanished in just one crunch and 3 chews - now you'll have to start all over again!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about eating tissue paper. I've never been tempted. I do love to play with it and make a major mess for the human to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeh , no witnesses ??
    OK , you can trust me I will keep my cute mouth shut *mol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL, aww, well, you can start over again tomorrow... until the next time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Esme... I am sorry you were so tempted. Just let it go and move on. You are very strong and will be do better next time I am sure. Now - no looking back - it isn't the direction you are going. Love you Esme!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh Esme, I'll be right over for the intervention...I know how tempting that could be (for me it's string)! Have a great week kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)