February 18, 2013

After the Valentine's Day Lunch.





Malou , " Finally, the Valentine's Day lunch with friends is over! My eye is on the object of my desire! "









Malou , " It's behind this vase with the pretty roses."











Malou , " It is the other half of a matching candle holder and candle. I LOVE this candle. Licking it that is! "










Malou , " And the glass vase keeps my love under cover! "












Malou, " I don't have eyes for anyone else but my Golden Candle. And no one's eyes can see me because I am behind the glass vase. YOU know! I need to stay hidden on account I'm not supposed to be on the table. Especially when the table has a delicate linen cloth on it! I mean , I'm on the table all the time, every single day (Ssshhhhh. Hush. Hush.Wink, wink!!) but I'm not SUPPOSED to be on the table. YOU know!! "











Malou , " But I can't resist my Golden Candle. I love you Golden Candle. I love you Goldie! Happy (belated) Valentine's Day sweet Goldie. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner!"













Have  a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day !!!
    Pretty sweet Ha..Ha..Ha..Post : )
    Love it
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malou we can't see you on the table if you can't see us on our table - is that a deal?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Valentine's day from me and Mommy too and Goldie as well. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have found your blog. Looking forward to reading more. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malou we know how these things are, we're also always where we should not hehe. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golden candle looks like a very nice friend, Malou! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. It´s a true love about your Goldie... hahahah! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've never seen a skinny candle like that but think yours is very purrty. You only lick it? We think putting the bitey on it might be more fun! Ummm...don't get caught on the table :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malou, glad you found your love, the golden candle. Too funny. Wonder what it tastes like?? Hope you don't get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Malou, is there nip in that candle???

    You asked where we got our cube and cat tree. The cubes are Kittyblocks and you can buy them on line. And the mom got our cat tree on line too. As you can see, the mom does a lot of on line shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Valentine's Day, Malou. That sounds like some candle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Malou, me knew a tuxi who loved candles! He used to do what yous is doing!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)