January 29, 2013

Two Days in a Row.





Mitalee , " I KNOW!! Two days in a row on the bloggie! Don't tell the others. It's difficult enough to be their Queen without them holding something over me! Anyhoo. . . the thing is , I forgot to show you my favourite box yesterday."








Mitalee , " We always seem to have plenty of boxes strewn all over the house. LP claims they breed while we are sleeping but everyone knows boxes don't have those urges.I can't even say that without closing my eyes in mortification."










Mitalee , "Anyhoo. . . here you can see how small this box is! I have to take a deep breath and squeeze myself into it but I have my best naps here.If you need a box , just let me know. Since ours multiply , we have plenty enough to go around."









Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Ooo that's a great box! Personal size, no sharing required!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your highness Mitalee, I'm sure you are a Queen
    Cause you have a paper box throne...MOL

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely to see you again today, Mitalee! And we think it's most generous of you to offer up boxes to your friends!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitalee. Seeing your sweet face two days in a row is nice. You do a great job of looking mortified, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks a very cosy box Mitalee and it's just your size.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boxes that multiply by themselves during the night... wow... Mitalee, you have to tell me your secrete!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. No thank you me need no moore boxes , our´s also is multiplying *mol*

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a grreat box! Whenever we get a new box in the house, Momma always has to leave it out for a while so my kitty siblings can play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tom here. Dear Metalee is a pleasure to see her for two days straight, the box is a good size for small naps, but if you want to spread'll need a larger box or make holes in it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great box, Mitalee. Thanks for showing it to us. Now we want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOTHING better than a BOX!

    xoxo
    So Say We All
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boxes and Cats, Cats and Boxes, there isno better combination!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)