January 16, 2013

Tulip and Birthday Pics











 Tulip, " I was very upset that LP  left me out of her birthday post. . .  she actually forgot to add my picture. . .  so LP said I could host this post about what everyone ate at the restaurant when celebrating her fiftieth birthday."






Tulip, " Everyone had these fresh oysters which look very yummy and which were very yummy! "





Tulip , " Salmon and shrimp! "






Tulip , " Sablefish and dumplings.Sooo tasty! "






Tulip , " More salmon and calamari in mango sauce. Yummy! "






Tulip , " I asked LP if I could post a photo of her and the dinner party guests and she said , yes. She is a bit camera shy so I was surprised she agreed. I guess she was feeling bad about leaving me out of her birthday post!"





Tulip , " LP is wearing black and white and is sitting next to Daddyman who is wearing glasses. Their friends' son is standing behind them. They had eaten all the delectable food by the time this photo was taken. Greedy little piggies.They didn't even bring us home any of the leftovers. How rude! "






Tulip , " I guess I'll have a nap now and dream of all the yummy seafood that never made it home to my little feeding bowl. Maybe I'll get invited next year! "









Have a Wonderful Wednesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
P.S. Thank you for all the wonderful and heartfelt birthday wishes. It made my day that much more special! :)

13 comments:

  1. We can see you had a great time at your birthday dinner LP. We are sure your furries will forgive you for not taking them any titbits home for them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulip regret that you have not even won one of those tasty fish, maybe next year. His mom is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, they ate all that FISH and didn't bring any home to the KITTIES?! Don't they know that fish and kitties go together?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like LP had a birthday feast, although we aren't sure about the oysters...

    We can't believe no one brought a "doggie bag" home for the kitties or even the doggies--how thoughtless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tulip, we are so glad you got to be on the blog. Great pictures. That looked like a bunch of good food. Glad it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed, Happy Birthday to you, LP and Tulip, I love your name. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, poor thing, getting left out! But you did a wonderful job hosting today! I hope you get an extra treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tulip! We think it was a little rude of LP not to bring you a taste of that yummy food!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure does like quite the birthday feast, but we cannot fathom why LP did not bring any leftovers home for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mes would gives my pawrents "THE BACK" until they gives me some treats!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tulip, you were missed yesterday! I wondered where you were so I was glad to see you doing a great job of hosting today! You look so very much like my first kitty! It makes me want to hug you!

    And the fish/seafood looks fabulous! And so does your very pretty Mommy. She shouldn't be so camera shy in the future!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's o.k. Tulip ! Because Today, you are the only precious presenter : )
    shrim, that's my favorite food !!!!
    I wish I they invite me next time ; )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)