January 31, 2013

Treat Treaty.





Esme , " The thing is , I was simply sitting here growing my furs when you know who shows up with the clickety, click, click, click, click, CLICK box."







Esme , " Click.Click.Click. Click. Does anyone have any ear plugs?! I think I am going deaf ! "









Esme , " What ???? So you are saying you don't have any treats for me?! "











Esme . " No dainty delicacies for my sheer delight you say. . . Not a single , savory thrill of a tidbit of a treat for me?! Hmmm.I guess I need to present my informal Treat Treaty. It's simple actually. No treats , no more pics."







 Esme , " That's correct. My backside is facing you. You'll need to find some treats immediately if you expect my full co-operation from this point on. And even then , I really can't guarantee you anything. Everything will depend on the treat and the degree of my satisfaction. And right now, I am feeling very unsatisfied."









Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. You tell your Mum Esme - you need payment for your poses.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme, even your back...click click is still keep going...MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tell her! Treats for pictures is the understood exchange. How dare she violate that sacred trust?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, Esme--the bum of disrespect! A fee must be paid to photograph such a lovely feline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme great idea! Without goodies without photos. Our human just playing with us, but now our price rose from today we will demand goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well little Esme, I sure hope the treat was a delishie one or I am sure going to miss seeing your sweet face!
    Kitty Kisses,
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your Treat Treaty is great, Esme! Tomorrow I will be instituting the 3 Feet Rule.

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Click click click,
    I totally understand~!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme, you are so cute and you sure do deserve treats for the clickety click for sure...so good job showing the backside! Have a wonderful weekend kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo Esme! That's exactly what you should do! I hope you got treats...
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)