January 21, 2013

Esme Whisker Girl






Esme , " Stop it! Stop calling me your, Ticky Wicky Whisker Girl!  I KNOW my vibrissae hairs are thick and obvious and that you think my whiskers are woogiful ! "








Esme , " You should know my whiskers are also mood indicators! If they are pulled back they indicate I am angry or defensive. If they are pushed forward it means I am happy and relaxed. You don't want me to pull them back do you?!!"







Esme , " Gah! Stop calling me your Ticky Wicky Whisker Girl and stop all that click, click, clicking!! Please . . . could I have a moment to myself in my special , wee , box?! Alone!! "








Esme , " OMC! Do you see what I have to put up with?!! She's still calling me her Ticky Wicky Whisker Girl!! "







Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Sure I see ! ... Ticky Wicky Whisker Girl!!...MOL
    Sorry, I can't help myself
    Have a good day : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I promise not to call you Ticky Wicky Whisker Girl ...though you sure do have super cute whiskers!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Esme! We love your woogiful whiskers! Thanks for being so patient and showing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We feel a whisker pull back coming on....
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your Ticky Wicky Whiskers as they make you very special Esme.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sissy says to tell her to make herself useful and and gently brush your Ticky Wicky Whiskers. It feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ALlie: ooooh yes. Humans are soooo weird. At least she's not singing a song to the tune of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" to you. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully you received LOTS of treats after this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She just calls you that because she loves you so much, Esme. She can't help herself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To LP: Not sure if you know Mizzbassie? Her mom is a retired MD and knows stuff - just wanted you to know she commented on your post at our bloggie today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Esme, I'm sorry for the bad nickname.
    I've been called worse though.
    And I'm living with an obnoxious kitten named 'NO.'

    : ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have to find a nickname for your human, so that she will understand (hopefully) what you are going through!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)