January 28, 2013

Daddyman's Helper.





Mitalee , " Here I am again! Bright eyed and bushy tailed! Ready to help my Daddyman with the morning paper."









Mitalee , " I have to really spread out to enusure all is nicely flattened . . . "







Mitalee , " And of course to cover as much of the newsprint as is possible! "








Mitalee , " It is the art of exactitude that I offer and that I am after. I need to leave a mere sleeveful of readable articles for Daddyman's enjoyment."









Mitalee , " There's another reason behind the method to my seeming madness. This way, with my curly and ample self stretched out , Daddyman doesn't have to read too much at once.  He can take in one sleeve width of disasters and human error at a time.Some times the newspaper has alot of  negative stories and doesn't have enough positive things to say about the human experience. That's why I believe a newspaper should be read in installments. Daddyman calls me his , " Little Helper" so I know I am appreciated. It's what keeps my daily efforts going."








Have a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




16 comments:

  1. Mitalee you are so thoughtful to edit the newspaper so your Daddyman can only read nice items.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, you are a great help to your Daddyman. What would he ever do without you?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee, I was going to point out that we humans spend too much time dwelling on all the misery and suffering around the world, and so thought your efforts to limit your human's access to the news laudable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee, you are one gigantic help to the Daddyman. So glad you help him with the newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good helper you are! I'm sure Daddyman appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, what would your daddy do without your help, Mitalee? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Daddyman, Mitalee. Yeah....must shield him from all those unpleasantness. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #1 keeps saying that your curly coat looks so soft and inviting! She would love to have you as an assistant!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mitalee, you are an amazing helper! Your Daddyman is the luckiest human in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful to have someone hide all the bad news! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our mom doesn't even get the paper anymore. She hates reading all the negative news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job Metalee, I also do not like bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  13. U are very smart to help ur Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You is the bestest! That is one wonderful service yous does! Does yous gets extra treats?
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Metalee, you are as wise as you are beautiful!
    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)