January 22, 2013

Charming Mitalee.














Mitalee , " Shhhh. I'm staking out the living room while looking all innocent and nonchalant so that LP doesn't know what I am really up to ."








Mitalee , " I'm looking down as if distracted by something no one can see but me but I am really looking for something everyone can see!"










 Mitalee , " I'm looking sideways as if searching for the perfect ray of sun but I'm really keeping an eye on LP! "







Mitalee , " I'm looking up and all around pretending I'm on my very own private snoopervising schedule that doesn't include LP. But actually , I have my eye on LP's every little move. I am DESPERATE to find LP's hiding place for my Cat Charmer wand toy.  The Island Cats.  gave it to me as one of my Christmas presents. But I can't find the hiding place and I know LP hides it from me because she claims I can't be trusted alone with it. Does she think I'm going to ingest it and then cough it up with a hairball ?! How rude! Now, where or where would she put that darn thing?!! "








Mitalee , " Maybe if I look uber sweet (and vaguely pathetic) , I can charm LP into handing over my Cat Charmer wand toy.Pleeeeasssse!! I can only hope! ( and keep an eye on LP at all times until she slips up one day and I discover the hiding place. Heeheeheeheehee).







Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. Mitalee , my mom-person too hides my wands :(
    She too say's I can't be trusted to play without snoopervising *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it under the bed Mitalee? You'll have to start and stalk her if she doesn't give it you back.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee, with that cute face of yours, you can charm anything from anyone!

    The mom hides all our wand toys too. Like Da Bird that I deaded the other day?? She hides that from us so when I finally get it to play with, I gotta make sure I get my licks in!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, mommas are so sneaky at hiding the REALLY REALLY GOOD toys, aren't they?! I hope you find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitshka is stalking the humans to learn where her favorite toys are hidden too. She thinks they're in a closet. Unfortunately she doesn't know how to open the closet. Yet.

    Let us know if you find your human's secret place!

    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mitalee, you are uber sweet and Dexter thinks you are uber cute as well!
    Keep you're eyes peeled, we know LP will slip up sooner or later
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, your mommy probably hides your Cat Charmer in the closet. That's where the human hides our wand toys. Unfortunately, the door is always closed :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep working on it Mitalee. You will find that wand toy. She is bound to let you know sooner or later where it is. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mitalee, you are so cute! We love your furs. I hope you do discover the hiding place...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look so sweet, MItalee, that we are amazed anyone could ever refuse you anything!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)