December 5, 2012

Mitalee and Sunshine in the Morning.





Mitalee , " I'm looking but I still can't believe my eyes! "












Mitalee , " That's right. Sunshine in the morning! This , after weeks of never-ending rain! "












Mitalee , " I guess there is only ONE thing to do! "











Mitalee , " Stretch out in those heady rays and make myself comfortable. . . "










Mitalee , " But I won't fall asleep! As you can see , I'll keep one eye open at all times! I need to keep an eye on that sun . . .  in case it decides to go wandering off on me again! "












Have a wonderful day.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo




7 comments:

  1. Snoozing in the sunshine - there's not much better than that :-)
    Enjoy, sweetheart.
    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely take advantage of that sun while you can find it! It's rare this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus, you have to keep an eye on someone sneaking up on you.

    Love that cat tree/perch. Looks like a huge piece of driftwood...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thinking, Mitalee! A little snoozing, while keeping watch that the sun doesn't go sneaking off again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)