December 11, 2012

HEAVEN.





 Mitalee , " Hey you. It's sleepy-eyed me. I wanted to tell you about the old radiators in this old rickety place. As you can see, LP has positioned two beds directly behind me.They are against the radiators for our comfort and to catch the heat. The cottage has that Cat Hotel Beds Strewn All About feel that we felines enjoy so much."









Mitalee , " Anyway , back to the old radiators.They are a HOT commodity here at the cottage. They are soooo hot , they make me sleepy just standing up next to them!! "









Mitalee , " Hope you don't mind if I lay down for a moment. Now we can discuss the well situated beds. . ."










Mitalee, " . . . and the fact that I don't use them since they don't allow me to get as close to the heat as I would like to get ."









Mitalee , " Which is why I prefer the hard, hard floor. This way, with my body glued to the radiator , I don't miss out on an inch of heat."










Mitalee , " I hope you'll excuse me as I have a little shut eye next to the hot , hot! commodity. I'll just sing myself to sleep.Heaven , I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak, and I seem to find the happiness I seek, when I'm on the floor lying near the heat. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in the cottage xo
 

8 comments:

  1. Mitalee - can't your Mom move a cushion right up to that radiator so you can have warmth and comfort?
    Just asking!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those radiators bring back memories of when I was one of four female students living in the upstairs bedrooms of an old house. We used the radiators to dry hand washables--not hot to touch at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitalee, that looks like a place I would choose, too. The floor right there must be nice and warm. I'm getting a bit sleepy just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mitalee, that DOES look heavenly! On the floor, right next to that radiator, looks like a purrfect place for a nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitalee, as soon as you said 'Heaven' of course I knew we'd find you there!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitalee, that would be my favorite place in the house too. Heaven.....

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I LOVES heat. We don't has nice big hot things, we just has metal things on the floor that blows hot air!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)